When it comes to playing games on mobile phones, most people can be seen spending maximum free time on their phones. Some of them are even unaware of the fact that they have another solution as well that provides them a facility to play their mobile games on the bigger screen than their mobile devices.
Here, what we are talking about is none other than enjoying online games on your computer.
Yes, you heard it right. The games which you are used to playing on your phone can also be enjoyed on your Windows PC.
If you are thinking of how to get this possible, this guide is all about giving an answer to this question along with more useful information.
Getting Android games and apps on a PC is quite easier with the help of an Android emulator. No, you do not require spending any money on purchasing any software or tool, these android emulators are available free of cost.
Android emulators work great in building a bridge between Android and Windows environment, thus imitates the Android environment on Windows operating system and enables you to enjoy all Android apps smoothly on your system, just like you use them on your Android device.
One such best and most popular emulator available is MEmu, which is quite effective in delivering great gaming experience due to its excellent performance on Windows OS.
Though this emulator is designed specifically for gaming, you can run all the other apps as well, that too easily and effectively.
To know more about what this emulator offers to its users, let’s go through its features in the next section.
MEmu – What it offers to its users?
When we talk about the list of best Android emulators, MEmu has gained popularity among the people around the world due to its great performance of playing Android games on PC.
If you use MEmu on your Windows OS, you will be able to install and run Android games and all other apps on your computer with great ease. As this emulator comes with a built-in Google Play Store, all the apps can be installed directly without going through the long installation procedure.
To know more about the MEmu emulator, have a look at these features.
- This powerful android emulator allows you to share files between Windows and Android.
- It supports multiple instances simultaneously, which means you can play multiple games on the same account or you can use multiple accounts for the same game, all at the same time.
- It provides a smooth and convenient gaming experience, all due to its support to keyboard, mouse, gamepad, etc. to play mobile games on PC.
- It offers a wide range of customization options, such as CPU, resolution, device model, root mode, and various others.
- The emulator offers easy installation of APK of any app you want. For this, you just need to drag and drop the APK in the emulator from the reliable source and it will install directly without any issue.
- It is also capable of simulating GPS location, thus gives a well-improved experience.
Apart from these features, MEmu has the ability to work much better than various other emulators, all due to its higher frame rates, better performance, high-quality graphics and hence, excellent user experience.
Once you read all the features, you will get to know why you should consider MEmu to meet your gaming needs for Android on PC. Now, if you want to enjoy all the benefits of using this application, you must know how to get it on your computer.
No worries, it does not involve any complex process. With the help of easy-to-follow steps, you can install and run this emulator smoothly on your Windows desktop.
Now, to play your favorite mobile games on PC, you have to go through the steps to install MEmu on PC.
How to Install MEmu on PC?
After getting familiar with the features and functions offered by MEmu, many of you will be eager to get this emulator on your system, so that you can use your favorite apps and experience everything on the bigger screen.
More to this, you do not require making any change in the settings or configuring the controls, simply install it and start using it, that’s all.
No matter what app you want to install on your PC, this emulator makes this possible with great ease. Moreover, you need not worry about the safety of your system, as using this emulator is 100% safe.
So, go through these steps to learn how to download and install MEmu on Windows PC.
- The first step is to download MEmu on your PC with the help of the below-listed download button.
- The downloaded .exe file will be saved on the Downloads folder of your system.
- Now, you have to install it, so double-click this .exe file.
- The installation process will start, which needs to be followed carefully.
- It may take a few minutes to complete the installation of the emulator.
- Once it is installed, its icon will be found on the desktop of your PC.
- So, click it to open the emulator.
With these steps, MEmu will get installed on your PC and it will be ready to use Android apps.
In the next section, you will learn the steps of installing and using Android apps or games on PC through MEmu.
Install Android Apps on PC using MEmu
It is sure that once you get the MEmu on your Windows PC, you can’t wait for any more to play your favorite games or run any Android app on the large screen, where you can gain a better gaming experience.
For game lovers, here we are going to provide a step-by-step guide of installing the mobile games on your system. For easy to understand, we have chosen the ‘Creative Destruction’ game, it will help you to get familiar with the actual steps which are required to install all Android apps on your computer.
- You have to download MEmu on your PC using the download link given here.
- Next, click on this executable click to install the emulator.
- Once it is installed, open it by clicking its icon on the desktop.
- To access apps on Google Play Store, you have to sign-in to your Google account.
- Here, you must have a Google account, so if you don’t have any, create one right now.
- Now, open the Google Play Store.
- Then, simply type ‘Creative Destruction’ keyword in the search bar of the Play Store.
- From the results, select the top option for the app you want to install.
- Click on its Install button to start the installation of this game.
- After its installation, go to the main screen of MEmu, where you will get the icon of the game.
- Now, click this icon to open it.
- That’s all! Now, you can play your mobile game on PC.
Another way to install Android apps on the PC is to use APK of the apps. Simply, find the APK of the app you want to install, but make sure to choose the one from the reliable source on the web. Now, install this APK on the emulator instead of signing-in to your Google account.
MEmu allows you to use either the Google Play Store or APK to install the desired app on PC. The choice is all yours as both methods are easy to follow.
MEmu vs. BlueStacks
No doubt, both these emulators are quite effective in installing and running mobile games on Windows PC. But, when it comes to the best android emulator, many people give BlueStacks as the answer. It is so because many of them have either never used MEmu or are unaware of its performance on the Windows operating system.
Though both MEmu and BlueStacks have an easy installation procedure as well as are quite easier to use as compared to other emulators, you need to know what makes them differ from one another.
- Memu is completely free, it means you can use its all features free of charge, but when it comes to BlueStacks, you require using its pro version to have complete android experience.
- It has been also found that MEmu is quite effective on low-end and medium-end systems and does not consume many resources as compared to BlueStacks that performs well on high-end systems.
- MEmu performs much faster than BlueStacks in many games, due to this reason, many gamers prefer MEmu over other emulators.
Both emulators have their own importance. Like, if you have low or medium PC specifications, MEmu would be the best choice for you (only if it meets the minimum system requirements). If you have a budget to purchase a pro version of BlueStacks, you can go with BlueStacks.
But, it would be a good idea to go with MEmu instead of spending money when you are getting everything for free.
Is MEmu safe?
When it comes to using any third-party software on a system, one thing that concerns many users is the safety of their system. So, here, many of you who are thinking of getting MEmu on Windows PC might be concerned with the same thought.
It is very important to know that MEmu is completely safe and secure, and does not contain any malware or virus. This emulator focuses more on the gaming section to provide a pleasant gaming experience to the users. MEmu is 100% safe to download and run.
Though there is no bug in this software, if anyone detects a bug or virus, he/she must notify this concern to the developers so that they can fix it immediately.
System Requirements for MEmu
In this guide, you have already learned the steps of getting MEmu on PC as well as the steps of getting Android apps on PC using this emulator.
Now, to let this emulator perform better and smoothly on PC, your system must be capable to hold all the features and high performance of the emulator.
So, it is advised to confirm if your system meets these minimum requirements, it will help in the smooth running of both MEmu and Android apps.
- Windows version – 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP
- RAM – 2 GB
- Storage – 2 GB hard disk space
- Processor – Intel or AMD CPU
- Graphics card – DirectX 11 or Graphics Driver with OpenGL 2.0
- Windows version – 10
- RAM – 16 GB
- Storage – 5 GB hard disk space
- Processor – Intel i5-8400
- Graphics card – Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050
MEmu for Mac
MEmu is a quite effective emulator that allows you to run the Android operating system on your Windows computer. But, there is no version of MEmu available to run on a Mac computer.
Don’t be disappointed, you have the option to go for the alternatives to MEmu that offers similar functionalities and performance. These alternatives allow you to easily install and use Android apps on your Mac.
In the next section, there are some of the best alternatives to MEmu which you can choose as per your needs.
Alternatives to Memu
No matter whether you are looking for an emulator to enjoy Android apps on your Mac computer or you want some another emulator to use on your PC, we have collected some of the best options here.
- Nox App Player
- And many more…
Simply go through this list and get a suitable replacement to take advantage of.
This is all about MEmu features, installation steps, system requirements and even the best alternatives to this emulator.
Hopefully, this guide will answer your various queries regarding installing MEmu on PC. It is a quite straightforward guide that will help you to understand each section in an easy way.
So, why to look for another solution when everything is clear here? Get this emulator today only and enjoy a completely new level of android experience.