The gaming industry has grown exponentially in a decade and it earns more global revenue every year than both the Music and Film Industry combined. eSports is a famous concept of competitive multiplayer gaming for prizes and sometimes charity.
Several AAA game titles are being played by the people on their desktops and consoles on a worldwide scale and their gameplay is often or daily telecasted live over the internet on various streaming sites.
The android environment also supports millions of games and millions of users also stream their gameplay using their handheld devices. In fact, gaming is on the rise than it has ever been with famous titles being remodeled and updated to suit the needs of the growing user base.
If you own a PC and you’d like to play some of the fantastic android games then you’ll need an emulator. An android emulator basically runs a virtual instance of an android system that is seen and available on our mobiles and tablets. These emulators are known to provide compatibility on PC while running nearly all the apps that an Android system could.
While there are plenty of Android Emulators on the market, the MEmu Android Emulator is popular among users for a variety of reasons.
Some silent features of the MEmu Emulator
- Customize your experience by adjusting CPU Cores, Memory Size, Display Resolution, GPU Optimization, etc.
- Map the control settings of your Keyboard and Joystick.
- Simulate a GPS location
- Share files between the Windows and the Android Emulator
- Watch TV channels, Sitcoms, TV Series, Movies, etc.
- Open several instances of the Emulator for multitasking.
To make use of all these features on your PC, you’ll first need to install it on your system.
How to Install MEmu on PC?
- Visit the homepage of the MEmu Emulator or download it using the provided Download button below.
- Run the downloaded installer and follow the prompts to begin the installation.
- During the installation, ‘decline’ the sponsored content if you may wish and wait for the installation to complete.
- Once the process is successfully completed, run the MEmu emulator by double-clicking its desktop icon and you’re ready to enjoy all the android apps!
Note: The software requirements contain any version of Windows 7.0 or above, DirectX 11 or OpenGL 2.0 drivers, Intel VT-x/AMD-V enabled in BIOS, 2 GB RAM, 2 GB HDD space.
This procedure sorts how to get MEmu on your PC.
Install and play online games on PC
To learn how to download online games on PC using MEmu, there are two methods that you can follow to play hundreds of online games.
- Download Online games on PC using the Play Store in MEmu
- Open the MEmu Emulator using the desktop icon.
- You’ll be taken to the home screen upon launching the emulator, so navigate to the Google Play Store using the App drawer.
- In the search bar of the Google Play Store, write the name of the game you wish to download and hit enter.
- The search results should contain the game that you seek if you searched correctly. Pick the game of your choice from the list and press Install.
- After the game is installed, access it from your home screen using it’s app icon and have a fun time playing!
Note: You can also pick any of the suggested games or any game/app from the Editor’s List too shall work equally fine.
- Download Online games on PC using APK files with MEmu association
- Download the APK file of the game you wish to play. You can find those on numerous websites by searching ‘game name’ + ‘APK’
- Once downloaded, navigate to the location where the APK is stored and double-click on it, which will start up the MEmu Emulator if it’s not already running.
- The EMulator will ask your permission to ‘Install’ the app or ‘Cancel’ it. Click on ‘Install’ to begin installing the APK file on the emulator.
- Your game will be installed and display a toast message of ‘Done’ or ‘Open’.
- You can either click on ‘Done’ and then navigate to the home screen to run it from the app icon or click ‘Open’ to start playing the game right away.
Note: For those of you who get an error message displaying ‘error parsing the package’ or ‘apk file corrupted’ must download the APK file again and install it using the same procedure mentioned above.
It is easy to download online games on PC with the MEmu emulator which also allows you to play them with configurable controls and customizations. Now play your games at any time with MEmu Emulator.