These days, when maximum people are seen using WhatsApp, one of the best instant messaging apps, on their mobile phones, there is another way to use this app to gain a better messaging experience.
More than 500 million people are connecting with their friends and family all around the world with the help of WhatsApp. What makes it more surprising is that you can use this Android app on the Windows platform as well. It means now you need not depend on your phone to chat or for sending photos or videos to others, because it can easily be performed on your computer as well.
Don’t be surprised by this statement.
As this android app is not available for PC, you cannot use it directly on your system. But, with the help of an android emulator, you can easily install and run WhatsApp on PC without paying even a single penny.
Now, when we have numerous android emulators out there to run Android apps on PC, you can choose MEmu as one of the best emulators to get this popular cross-platform messaging app on your computer.
MEmu – Best Way to use WhatsApp on PC
Many people think that using the ‘WhatsApp Web’ option is the only way to use WhatsApp on their system. But, this method has a limitation; it means to continue using WhatsApp on PC, you need to keep your phone connected to the internet. Due to any reason, either your internet connectivity fails or your phone runs out of battery power, it will immediately disconnect WhatsApp and you will be unable to send messages to others.
To overcome this limitation, an android emulator comes as the best way to use this app perfectly and smoothly on PC without any problem. For this, you just need to have an emulator installed on your system and you can use WhatsApp anytime you want without connecting your phone.
In this guide, you will learn how to download WhatsApp on your PC using MEmu.
But before getting WhatsApp, your system must have a MEmu emulator installed on it. For this, you need to go through the next section for the suitable steps.
Install MEmu on PC
Downloading and installing MEmu on PC is simple and easy. So, if you are worried about using a long installation process, keep this worry aside and use these easy to follow steps.
- Firstly, download MEmu on your PC using the download link given below.
- Once it is downloaded, go to the location where this executable file is saved.
- Double-click this file to install the emulator.
- It may take a few seconds or even a few minutes to complete the installation process.
- After its installation, the MEmu icon will be saved on the desktop.
Download WhatsApp using MEmu
Now, once you install MEmu on PC, it’s time to get the WhatsApp on this emulator so that you can use this messaging app on your system without any hassle. For this, use these steps.
- Click the MEmu icon on the desktop to open the emulator.
- The next step is to log in to your Google account in order to access apps in the Google Play Store. Keep in mind that if you have no account then create the one and move to the next step.
- Now, open the Google Play Store and search for WhatsApp on it.
- Click the top result to get the desired app.
- In the next step, once you find WhatsApp, click on its Install button.
- It will start the installation process and the WhatsApp icon will be seen on the home screen of the emulator once it is installed completely.
- Click this icon and start using WhatsApp to send messages, photos, videos, documents, etc. to your contacts.
Now, you can use WhatsApp in the same way as you use it on your smartphone or tablet. More to this, you can update WhatsApp directly from the Google Play Store.
You can also use WhatsApp APK from other sources on the web, but it is advised to avoid using it, because it may affect the performance of your PC and emulator due to the threats as well as may also harm your private data.
This guide will be helpful for those who are looking for the easiest and simplest way to download WhatsApp on PC.
So, what are you waiting for? Simply use this guide and get connected to your friends and family through your computer, which provides a much better experience of using this app than on the mobile device.